Saturday, September 19, 2009

Overheard Around The House

'The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me.' ~ Dean Wormer
'Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.' ~ Dean Wormer
'May I have ten thousand marbles, please?' ~ Flounder
'Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps.' ~ Bluto
'They confiscated everything, even the stuff we didn't steal!' ~ Hoover
'TOGA! TOGA!' ~ Bluto
'We have an old saying in Delta House: don't get mad, get even.' ~ D-Day
'You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty!' ~ Neidermeyer
'Thank you, sir! May I have another?' ~ Chip
'Put Neidermeyer on it. He's a sneaky little shit just like you.' ~ Dean Wormer
'You can take your thumb out of my ass any time now, Carmine.' ~ Marion Wormer
'And most recently of all, a "Roman Toga Party" was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.' ~ Neidermeyer
'Otis, my man!' ~ Boon
'Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?' ~ Babs
'Grab a brew. Don't cost nothin'.' ~ Bluto
'Dad! Mom, Dad, this is Larry Kroger. The boy who molested me last month. We have to get married.' ~ Clorette De Pasto
'Ramming speed!' ~ D-Day
'I hate those guys.' ~ Dean Wormer
'Food fight!' ~ Dean Wormer
'Do you mind if we dance with your dates?' ~ Dude At Club

No comments:

Post a Comment