Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Protection for Sailors

Vanessa Kensington: 'Look, I know I'm being neurotic, but I can't shake off this suspicious feeling about Miss Fagina. I don't want to sound paranoid, but I've had some bad relationships in the past, and I have been known to be jealous. I'm sorry.'
Austin Powers: 'No, don't be sorry, baby. You're right to be suspicious. I shagged her.'
Vanessa Kensington: 'What?'
Austin Powers: 'I shagged her rotten, baby, yeah!'
Vanessa Kensington: 'Did you used protection?'
Austin Powers: 'Of course. I had my 9mm automatic.'
Vanessa Kensington: 'You know I meant, did you use a condom?'
Austin Powers: 'No, only sailors wear condoms baby.'
Vanessa Kensington: 'Not in the '90s Austin.'
Austin Powers: 'Well they should, those filthy buggers. They go from port to port.'

No comments:

Post a Comment