Monday, October 19, 2009

I (Heart) Crepes!

Jean Girard: 'I will let you go, Ricky. But first, I want you to say..."I... love... crepes."'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'Don't you say it, Ricky. These colors don't run.'
Ricky Bobby: 'I'm not gonna say it.'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'Good.'
Ricky Bobby: 'Hey, look, Frenchy, I thought about it. So why don't you go ahead and break my arm?'
Jean Girard: 'I do not want to break your arm, Monsieur Bobby, but I am a man of my word.'
Ricky Bobby: 'Here's the deal. He's not gonna break it because I'm gonna slip out of it right now. Houdini!'
Jean Girard: 'Whoa! Get down, you little pancake.'
Ricky Bobby: 'Someone might as well get me a beer while I'm down here.'
Jean Girard: 'But you have forced me to do this. You are now mocking me and making me look ridiculous. Just say, "I love crepes."'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'You know, just to put this in there, I had a whole mess of crepes this morning. They're just like pancakes, maybe even better.'
Ricky Bobby: 'Wait, are they the really thin pancakes?'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'Yeah.'
Jean Girard: 'Yes they are. They are the really thin pancakes. It's just a French word for them.'
Ricky Bobby: 'Oh, my god, I love those.'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'Put any syrups you want on them. I'm just saying, think about it.'
Ricky Bobby: 'They come with cheese sometimes?'
Jean Girard: 'Yes, of course, a fromage-crepe.'
Ricky Bobby: 'Well, why didn't someone yell that right-right away?'
Jean Girard: 'Do you know what's in the crepe suzette?'
Ricky Bobby: 'Oh, I love the crepe suzette.'
Jean Girard: 'With the sugar and lemon juice...'
Ricky Bobby: 'Yeah, the sugar and the lemon juice. Sure.'
Jean Girard: 'Grand Marnier.'
Ricky Bobby: 'I wish I could crawl into one of those right now. I'd eat my way out from the inside.'

1 comment:

  1. "I (Heart) Crepes!" expresses a delightful affection for the delectable French treat. Enjoy the sweet and savory indulgence!
    wonder bread ricky bobby jacket

    ReplyDelete