Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nobody Lives Forever

Lucius Washington: 'You're not gonna live forever.'
Ricky Bobby: 'No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300. Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?'
Lucius Washington: 'No, I don't know what that means. I guess longer life.'
Ricky Bobby: 'No, he didn't live. It's just exciting that we're trying things like that.'

2 comments:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. buy dvd designated survivor season 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! buy dvd the expanse season 3

    ReplyDelete