Sunday, October 18, 2009

Meet the Gay Frenchman

Jean Girard: 'My name is Jean Girard and I am a racing-car driver just like you except I am from Formula One. I am the greatest one in the whole world. I have been following your career with great interest, Monsieur Bobby.'
Ricky Bobby: 'I can't understand a word you've said the whole time.'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'Did you eat some peanut butter or something?'
Ricky Bobby: 'Yeah, you sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth.'
Jean Girard: 'I think what you are hearing is my accent. I am French.'
Ricky Bobby: 'You say you're French?'
Jean Girard: 'Oui.'
Ricky Bobby: 'We? No, we are not French. We're American, because you're in America, okay? Greatest country on the planet.'
Jean Girard: 'Well, what have you given the world apart from George Bush, Cheerios, and the ThighMaster?'
Ricky Bobby: 'Chinese food?'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'Chinese food.'
Jean Girard: 'That's from China.'
Ricky Bobby: 'Pizza.'
Jean Girard: 'Italy.'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'Chimichanga.'
Jean Girard: 'Mexico.'
Ricky Bobby: 'Really, smarty-pants? What did French land give us?'
Jean Girard: 'We invented democracy, existentialism, and the blowjob.'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'Those are three pretty good things.'
Ricky Bobby: 'Hey.'
Cal Naughton Jr.: 'Well that last one's pretty cool.'

No comments:

Post a Comment