Friday, October 16, 2009

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006)

Chip: 'I can't hold my tongue. These kids are my grandchildren and you are raising them wrong. They are terrible boys!'
Walker: 'Shut up, Chip, or I'll go ape-shit on your ass!'
Texas Ranger: 'I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!'
Cal Naughton, Jr.: 'Yeah!'
Ricky Bobby: 'Yeah! Now turn up the heat!'
Cal Naughton, Jr.: 'Go on and get some, boys!'
Ricky Bobby: 'Come on!'
Walker: 'I'm ten years old, but I'll beat your ass!'
Texas Ranger: 'Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!'
Cal Naughton, Jr.: 'Like a spider monkey! Go on!'
Ricky Bobby: 'Chip, you brought this on, man.'
Walker: 'Greatest Generation my ass. Tom Brokaw's a punk!'
Chip: 'What is wrong with you?'
Texas Ranger: 'Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!'

No comments:

Post a Comment