Friday, October 9, 2009

Popsicle Boy

Frau Farbissina: 'Remember when we froze your semen? You said that if it didn't look like you were coming back we should try to create an heir so a part of you would live forever?'
Dr. Evil: 'Oh sure.'
Frau Farbissina: 'Well, after a couple of years we got a little... impatient. Dr Evil, I would like you to meet your son.'
Dr. Evil: 'My son?'
Frau Farbissina: 'Ja. SCOTT!'
Dr. Evil: 'Hello Scott.'
Scott Evil: 'Hi.'
Dr. Evil: 'I'm your father. Dr Evil.'
Scott Evil: 'I haven't seen you my whole life and now you just show up and expect a relationship? I hate you. What?'
Dr. Evil: 'Can I have a hug?'
Scott Evil: 'No.'
Dr. Evil: 'Give me a hug.'
Scott Evil: 'No way.'
Dr. Evil: 'Come on. Let's go. Pronto.'
Scott Evil: 'What are you doing?'
Dr. Evil: 'I'm with it. I'm hip. Well, don't look at me like I'm friggin' Frankenstein! Come here and give your father a hug.'
Scott Evil: 'Get away from me, you lazy-eyed psycho!'
Dr. Evil: 'Hug, hug, hug.'

No comments:

Post a Comment