Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Gilmore (1996)

Happy Gilmore: 'That guy's driving me crazy!'
Bob Barker: 'You know what's driving *me* crazy? You, not getting the ball in the hole.'
Happy Gilmore: 'Don't push me, Bob! Now's not the time.'
Bob Barker: 'This guy sucks!'
Announcer: 'We haven't seen Happy Gilmore play this badly since his first day on tour. He and Bob Barker are now dead-last.'
Bob Barker: 'I can't believe you're a professional golfer! I think you should be working at the snack bar.'
Happy Gilmore: 'You better relax, Bob.'
Bob Barker: 'There is no way that you could have been as bad at hockey as you are at golf!'
Happy Gilmore: 'Alright, let's go!'
Happy Gilmore: 'You like that, old man? You want a piece of me?'
Bob Barker: 'I don't want a piece of you, I want the whole thing!'
Happy Gilmore: 'Now you're gonna get it, Bobby!'
Happy Gilmore: 'The price is wrong, bitch!'
Bob Barker: 'I think you've had enough.'
Bob Barker: 'No?'
Bob Barker: 'Now you've had enough, bitch.'

No comments:

Post a Comment