Monday, August 31, 2009

Who's On First?

Lee: 'So, do you want to arrive first or second?'
Eddie: 'Second.'
Lee: 'Be right back.'
Lee: 'He wants to go second.'
Kiki: 'Let him go second.'
Gwen: He can go second. No, wait a minute. He should go first. I don't want to look like his opening act. I want to go second.'
Kiki: 'She wants to go second.'
Lee: 'Second it is.'
Lee: 'She wants to go second.'
Eddie: 'Fine, let her come second. I don't care. Let her come behind me. That way she'll be able to see the knife she stuck in my back.'
Lee: 'Thank you.'
Kiki: 'Second? We're all set.'
Gwen: 'Who cares?'
Kiki: 'She doesn't care.'
Gwen: 'Yes, I do! I'm going first!'
Eddie: 'I don't care! I don't care! Why is this an issue?'
Lee: 'I'm just trying to facilitate the...'
Eddie: 'I don't care! Can we just get to the hotel?'
Lee: 'You're going second.'
Eddie: 'I don't care! I don't care! I don't care! I don't care!'
Lee: 'You're going second. Eddie? You're going second.'
Eddie: 'I don't care.'
Lee: 'Okay. Thank you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment