Sunday, August 2, 2009

Overheard In The Hallways

'It's one thing to want someone out of your life, but it's another thing to serve them a wake-up cup full of liquid draino.' ~ Veronica
'You blow it tonight, girl, and it's keggers with kids all next year.' ~ Heather Chandler
'I like it. It's got that what-a-cruel-world-let's-toss-ourselves-in-the-abyss type ambiance.' ~ JD
'Dear Diary, my teen-angst bullshit now has a body count.' ~ Veronica
'The only place different social types can genuinely get along with each other is in heaven.' ~ JD
'Whether to kill yourself or not is one of the most important decisions a teenager can make.' ~ Pauline
'Football season is over, Veronica. Kurt and Ram had nothing left to offer the school except for date rapes and AIDS jokes.' ~ JD
'Suicide gave Heather depth, Kurt a soul, and Ram a brain. I don't know what it's given me, but I have no control over myself when I'm with J.D. Are we going to prom or to hell?' ~ Veronica
'Hi, I'm sorry. Technically, I did not kill Heather Chandler, but hey who am I trying to kid, right? I just want my high school to be a nicer place. Amen. Did that sound bitchy?' ~ Veronica
'Chaos was what killed the dinosaurs, darling.' ~ JD
'What is your damage, Heather?' ~ Veronica
'Grow up Heather, bulimia's so '87.' ~ Heather Chandler
'Great pate, mom, but I gotta motor if I wanna be ready for that party tonight.' ~ Veronica
'This isn't just a spoke in my menstrual cycle.' ~ Veronica
'The extreme always seems to make an impression.' ~ JD
'I say we just grow up, be adults and die.' ~ Veronica
'Seven schools in seven states and the only thing different is my locker combination.' ~ JD
'Well, f*ck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?' ~ Heather Chandler
'If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.' ~ Veronica
'Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast? First you ask if you can be red, knowing that I'm always red.' ~ Heather Chandler
'Dear Diary, no one can stop JD, not the FBI, the CIA or the PTA.' ~ Veronica
'We must pray the other teenagers of Sherwood, Ohio, know the name of that righteous dude who can solve their problems: it's Jesus Christ, and he's in the Book.' ~ Priest
'Our love is God, let's go get a Slushie.' ~ JD
'You know what I want? Cool guys like you out of my life.' ~ Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment