Saturday, August 1, 2009

Parts Is Parts

'You're a moron! Now shut up and sit still!' ~ Ben Stern
'I am the hero of the lesbian community.' ~ Howard Stern
'Howard is on the FCC's Most Wanted List.' ~ Roger Erlick
'After all, being misunderstood is the fate of all true geniuses is it not?' ~ Howard Stern
'I told you not to be stupid, you moron.' ~ Ben Stern
'We never went to ballgames. The only sport my dad liked was yelling.' ~ Howard Stern
'Lesbians equals ratings.' ~ Howard Stern
'I tell you, nothing makes a woman hotter than to be with an award-winning filmmaker.' ~ Howard Stern
'You're the anti-Christ. You know that, Stern?' ~ Pig Vomit
'"Kill Kill Kill the White Man" by Eugene Mamalookaboobooday. Eugene is my pen name 'cause I wrote this while I was in the Pen.' ~ Howard Stern
'Hey honey, Robin Leech says we should move to Antigua.' ~ Howard Stern

No comments:

Post a Comment