Monday, August 31, 2009

Random Sweetness

'Look, Byron, I want to be honest with you. Before I came down from the room, I took a half a pound of Vicodin, so I'm going to be really comfortable until about late March.' ~ Eddie
'Life is a cookie.' ~ Wellness Guide
'People have no idea what it's like being me. Did we brush my teeth?' ~ Gwen
'You're the devil.' ~ Eddie
'Ooh, pussy boy gonna splat!' ~ Hector
'Eddie, the next time you try to kill yourself, just take a hairdryer into the bathtub.' ~ Lee
'Just smile and shut up.' ~ Gwen
'Love is a bridge built between two people. We want what exists between them to be real. My name is Hal Weidmann. The film you are about to see is Time Over Time, or is it? The details are unimportant. Simply put, the script was shit. I tossed it. I instead decided to let the camera capture real life. I filmed my actors without their knowledge. I let the camera run after takes. I placed hidden cameras around the set. The end result is a story far more involving than anything manufactured by actors and writers. This is real life. The juice. The stink. The glory' ~ Hal Weidmann
'How can you be in love with someone and not even like them at the same time?' ~ Eddie
'I really want to play a character like the Terminator, you know, because I think the Hispanic people are crying out to see a deadly, destructive, killing machine that they can embrace as their own, you know, that they can relate to...' ~ Hector
'You probably read in People Magazine that I'm on Zoloft.' ~ Eddie
'Eddie's really good... and he's my pillar of strength, you know. It's like Sodom and Gomorrah' ~ Gwen
'I tried to walk away, but the guy just kept pushing. So I hit him in the tray with my face.' ~ Eddie
'Felix, this is Oscar. The monkey is in daycare. Repeat, the monkey is in daycare.' ~ Danny
'He's gonna be a pussy pancake.' ~ Hector
'Survival rule number three, kid: You're not here to love anyone. You're here to promote a movie. That's it. Period. Say you're here and you get word that your mother died. You know, like, hit by a bus or something. You go downstairs, you shed a tear, and you say, "It's a shame. She would have loved this movie.' ~ Lee
'Can I just say something please? Excuse me. What was said about my penis on the screen... that is completely false. Completely! I am extremely well hung. I will submit to a physical inspection right now.' ~ Hector
'They liked the movie. The press actually liked this crazy movie. They're calling it the "Blair Bitch Project".' ~ Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment