Friday, July 31, 2009

Al Deserves a Little Respect

'Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it.' ~ Al Czervik
'Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it.' ~ Al Czervik
'Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.' ~ Al Czervik
'You're a lot of woman, you know that? You wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?' ~ Al Czervik
'While we're young.' ~ Al Czervik
'He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife.' ~ Al Czervik
'Whoa, did somebody step on a duck?' ~ Al Czervik
'Hey, you scratched my anchor!' ~ Al Czervik
'Hey, that kangaroo just took my ball!' ~ Al Czervik
'I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?' ~ Al Czervik
'Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.' ~ Al Czervik
'Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid.' ~ Al Czervik
'Hey Moose, Rocko, help the Judge find his checkbook.' ~ Al Czervik

No comments:

Post a Comment