Monday, July 20, 2009

The Anchorman Collection

'I'll have three fingers of Glenlivet, with a little bit of pepper, and some cheese.' ~ Ron Burgundy
'I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.' ~ Ron Burgundy
'Put down the gun, and let the marching band go. We'll play it off as a prank.' ~ Ed Harken
'Apparently, my son was on something called "Acid," and was shooting a bow and arrow into a crowd.' ~ Ed Harken
'People call me the Bry man; I'm the stylish one of the group. I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.' ~ Brian Fantana
'Mmmmm. I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone come see how good I look.' ~ Ron Burgundy
'I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.' ~ Brick Tamland
'Sweet Lincoln's mullet.' ~ Ron Burgundy
'You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.' ~ Ron Burgundy
'There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV. This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news. And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy. He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls.' ~ Bill Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment