Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stripes (1981)

Sergeant Hulka: 'Okay, Mr. Push-ups, let's hear your story.'
John: 'Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.'
John: 'Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe - Sergeant Hulka.'
Sergeant Hulka: 'Well, okay, hotshot. We're gonna see what kind of soldier you are.'

No comments:

Post a Comment