Monday, July 20, 2009

Battle of the Sexes

Veronica Corningstone: 'Excuse me.'
Ron Burgundy: 'What are you doing?'
Veronica Corningstone: 'I need this machine so I can watch a tape for a story.'
Ron Burgundy: 'I'm using the tape. I'm showing Jeffrey my Emmy tape. We are watching history.'
Veronica Corningstone: 'Mr. Burgundy, I'm a professional, and I would like to be able to do my job.'
Ron Burgundy: 'Big deal. I am very professional.'
Veronica Corningstone: 'Mr. Burgundy, you are acting like a baby.'
Ron Burgundy: 'I'm not a baby, I am a man. I am an anchorman.'
Veronica Corningstone: 'You are not a man. You are a big fat joke.'
Ron Burgundy: 'I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.'
Veronica Corningstone: 'I will have you know that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire body, sir.'
Ron Burgundy: 'You are a smelly pirate hooker.'
Veronica Corningstone: 'You look like a blueberry.'
Ron Burgundy: 'Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?'
Veronica Corningstone: 'Well, you have bad hair.'
Ron Burgundy: 'What did you say?'
Veronica Corningstone: 'I said, your hair looks stupid.'

No comments:

Post a Comment