Saturday, July 25, 2009

Random Sayings

'She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.' ~ Lloyd
'Dude, I don't even feel that way about my car, man.' ~ Joe
'Kickboxing. Sport of the future.' ~ Lloyd
'You probably got it all figured out, Corey. If you start out depressed everything's kind of a pleasant surprise.' ~ Lloyd
'I am looking for a dare to be great situation.' ~ Lloyd
'Brains stick with brains. The bomb could go off and their mutant genes would form the same cliques.' ~ Corey
'The rain on my car is a baptism, the new me, Ice Man, Power Lloyd, my assault on the world begins now.' ~ LLoyd
'You must chill. You must chill.' ~ Lloyd
'I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.' ~ Lloyd
'Why do you eat that stuff? There's no food in your food.' ~ Constance
'Maybe I didn't really know you. Maybe you were just a mirage. Maybe the world is full of food and sex and spectacle and we're all just hurtling towards an apocalypse, in which case it's not your fault. I'm been thinking about all these things and... you're probably standing there monitoring. And one more thing - about the letter. Nuke it. Flame it. Destroy it. - It hurts me to know it's out there. Later.' ~ Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment