Monday, July 27, 2009

Vincent Antonelli Speaks

'I never touched a gun in my life. That and that alone forever doomed me to middle management.' ~ Vinnie
'Ehh, she's not my type. I like 'em, I dunno, kinda dirty or something.' ~ Vinnie
'I am the worst case scenario of Thomas Jefferson's dream.' ~ Vinnie
'It's not tipping I believe in. It's overtipping.' ~ Vinnie
'You know, sometimes I even amaze myself.' ~ Vinnie
'See, you see a problem. I see potential.' ~ Vinnie
'Are you trying to say capeesh? Well don't do it, it hurts my ears.' ~ Vinnie
'Now when I say I'm with you, I don't mean I understand where you're coming from; I mean, I'm with you.' ~ Vinnie
'5 o'clock Christmas morning, I run downstairs and look under the tree and what do I find? My favorite uncle, Uncle Alfresco, dead on the floor, shot through the back of the head. Plus no bicycle. It was a disappointing Christmas on many levels' ~ Vinnie
'My name is Todd. It's Italian for extra special.' ~ Vinnie
'My mother used to say be careful of women on diets 'cause they're always in a bad mood.' ~ Vinnie
'Don't worry I didn't marry her under my real name.' ~ Vinnie
'It's Louie! Louie Vincinzi from San Francisco! How was she? Man's so fast, he doesn't wear pants, it slows him down. Don't get him mad!' ~ Vinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment