Friday, July 31, 2009

Taking the Measure of Ty

'Thank you very little.' ~ Ty Webb
'You're not, you're not good, Al. You stink.' ~ Ty Webb
'What brings you to this nape of the woods, neck of the wape; How come you're here?' ~ Ty Webb
'Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.' ~ Ty Webb
'I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.' ~ Ty Webb
'Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.' He was a funny guy.' ~ Ty Webb
'You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia. Is this Russia? This isn't Russia.' ~ Ty Webb
'You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body.' ~ Ty Webb
'Your Uncle molests collies.' ~ Ty Webb
'I was born to love you. I was born to lick your face. I was born to rub you, but you were born to rub me first.' ~ Ty Webb
'See your future Danny. May, may, may, make it. Make your future. Danny, I'm a, I'm a veg.' ~ Ty Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment