Sunday, July 26, 2009

Better Quotes

'This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?' ~ Charles
'Gee, I'm really sorry your mom blew up, Ricky, guess she won't be able to eat any spicy foods for awhile.' ~ Lane
'You ski the K-12 dude, and girls will go sterile just looking at you!' ~ Charles
'Look Beth, I gotta go. The Christmas tree is on fire!' ~ Lane
'Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.' ~ Charles
'She only speaks French, Roy. She doesn't speak imbecile.' ~ Lane
'I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy. I know high school girls.' ~ Charles
'Lane, Can I take Beth out?' ~ Mr.Kerber, Mailman, Barney Rubble
'Come on Lane, mellow off. You're really bringing me over, man.' ~ Mr. Myer
'I want my two dollars!' ~ Johnny
'I really think it's in my best interest if I went out with someone more popular.' ~ Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment