Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Old School

'You think I like avoiding my wife and kids to hangout with nineteen year old girls everyday?' ~ Beanie
'All we are is dust in the wind...' ~ Frank
'Don't beat yourself up over this, Mitch. It's not your fault. Dammit, Blue was old. That's what old people do. They die.' ~ Beanie
'In this corner, weighing in at 110 pounds and pushing 89 years of age and the recent recipient of a brand new plastic hip, Joseph "Blue" Polaski' ~ Frank
'You're my boy, Blue! You're my boy!' ~ Frank
'Well why don't you give me your number in case anything happens to my wife.' ~ Beanie
'Max, can you earmuff for me? We are going to get so much ass here, it's going to be sick. I'm talking like crazy boy band ass.' ~ Beanie
'Well, see. Blue's dead. Frank's divorced. I lost my house. Nicole thinks I'm a total jackass. And now we got nine kids who are gonna get expelled from school, and you're not even gonna help them?' ~ Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment