Saturday, July 18, 2009

Quotes For Pointers

'Some people say forgive and forget. Nah, I don't know. I say forget about forgiving and just accept. And get the hell out of town.' ~ Debi
'A thousand innocent people get killed every day! But a millionaire's pet gets detonated, and you're marked for life.' ~ Martin Blank
'You look good, you look Tony Robbins good.' ~ Paul
'If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's, well, broken.' ~ Debi
'Everybody's coming back to take stock of their lives. You know what I say? Leave your livestock alone.' ~ Debi
'Don't tease me, you know what I do for a living.' ~ Martin Blank
'Dr. Oatman, please pick up, pick up! It's Martin Blank! I, I'm standing where my, uh, living room was and it's not here because my house is gone and it's an Ultimart! You can never go home again, Oatman, but I guess you can shop there.' ~ Martin Blank
'If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.' ~ Martin Blank
'Oh, the reason I called. Could you find out who else is in town? I've made two spooks and a ghoul already, so if they've double-booked the job, and/or they're going to kill me, I'd like to know. If you could find that out, that'd be great.' ~ Martin Blank
'They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?" ' ~ Martin Blank

No comments:

Post a Comment