Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lots Of Danger Today

'I know what you can't say. You wanna get laid. You wanna hump your brains out. Vavoom, vavoom, vavoom!' ~ Ma Kelly
'I am handicapped: I'm psychotic.' ~ Danny Vermin
'This goes through armor. And through the victim, through the wall, through a tree outside.' ~ Danny Vermin
'The years hadn't softened Moroni. He continued to murder the English Language, and anyone who got in his way. ' ~ Johnny
'This place is too fargin small. We need to knock down that fargin wall, knock down that fargin wall, and knock down that fargin wall.' ~ Roman Moroni
'This is fargin war!' ~ Roman Moroni
'I love em', but one day I'm gonna knock em' on his ass.' ~ Ma Kelly
'You shouldn't have shot me, Johnny. My grandmother shot me once.' ~ Danny Vermin
'I enjoy collecting protection money, putting whores to work, loan-sharking. I enjoy planting bombs in people's cars. These are a few of my favorite things.' ~ Danny Vermin
'that Roman Troy Maroni was responsible for: the Mother's Day Massacre, The Christmas Day Slaughter, The Lincoln's Birthday Mutilations, and The Groundhog's Day Beheadings!' ~ Tommy Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment