Thursday, July 16, 2009

Random Tap

'As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll.' ~ Mick Shrimpton
'In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, an ancient race of people... the Druids. No one knows who they were or what they were doing...' ~ Nigel Tufnel
'Here lies David St. Hubbins... and why not?' ~ David St. Hubbins
'Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.' ~ Ian Faith
'It was more of a stain than a globule, actually.' ~ Nigel Tufnel
'We are Spinal Tap from the UK - you must be the USA!' ~ David St. Hubbins
'I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything.' ~ David St. Hubbins
'Have...a good time...all the time.' ~ Viv Savage
'I'm tired of sticking up for his intelligence.' ~ David St. Hubbins

No comments:

Post a Comment