Friday, July 31, 2009

Here Comes the Judge

'Do you stand for goodness, or - for badness?' ~ Judge Smails
'Don't you people have homes?' ~ Judge Smails
'Spalding get your foot off the boat!' ~ Judge Smails
'Oh Porterhouse, look at the wax build up on these shoes I want that wax stripped off there, then I want them creamed and buffed with a fine chamois, and I want them now. Chop chop.' ~ Judge Smails
'How about a Fresca?' ~ Judge Smails
'I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them.' ~ Judge Smails
'Don't you people have jobs?' ~ Judge Smails
'Danny, I'm having a party this weekend. How would you like to come over and mow my lawn?' ~ Judge Smails
'Well, we're waiting!' ~ Judge Smails
'The man's a menace!' ~ Judge Smails
'I think it's time for the ol' Billy Baroo.' ~ Judge Smails
'Are you my pal, Danny?' ~ Judge Smails

No comments:

Post a Comment