Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Spinal Tap

As I mentioned yesterday, I kinda thought quoting Spinal Tap might take two or three days:

DiBergi: 'It's very pretty.'
Tufnel: 'Yeah, I've been fooling around with it for a few months.'
DiBergi: 'It's a bit of a departure from what you normally play.'
Tufnel: 'It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why.'
DiBergi: 'It's very nice.'
Tufnel: 'You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of...'
DiBergi: 'What do you call this?'
Tufnel: 'Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".'

No comments:

Post a Comment