Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Wedding Buzz

'I got to get outta here, pronto. I got a stage five clinger. Stage five, virgin, clinger.' ~ Jeremy
'Grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac.' ~ Chazz
'I crashed a funeral today.' ~ John
'I felt like Jodie Foster in "The Accused" last night.' ~ Jeremy
'I'll be in my room, painting. Homo things!' ~ Todd
'She took me below deck for forty-five minutes. I have no bodily fluids left in me.' ~ Jeremy
'I made you a painting. I call it "Celebration." It's sexual and violent. I thought you might like it.' ~ Todd
'Rule No.5: "You're an idiot."' ~ John
'I'd like to be cowboys from Arizona or pimps from Oakland but it's not Halloween. Grow up; Peter Pan, Count Chocula.' ~ John
'Share that with the Dalai Lama, jack ass!' ~ Jeremy
'Oh, come in, sit down, I was-hey, you want something to eat? Hey mom! Can we get some meatloaf?' ~ Chazz
'I'm not perfect, but who are we kidding, neither are you.' ~ Jeremy
'Tattoo on the lower back? Might as well be a bulls-eye.' ~ Jeremy
'Let's play tummy sticks.' ~ Todd
'A friend in need is a pest.' ~ Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment