Friday, July 24, 2009

Meet The Truckster!

Car Salesman: 'I'll get to the bottom of this. Davenport!'
Davenport: 'Yes, Mr. Ed.'
Car Salesman: 'Mr. Griswold ordered a blue sports wagon, where is it?'
Davenport: 'I don't know sir.'
Car Salesman: 'I know what must have happened. It didn't come in.'
Clark: 'Ed, I'm not your average everyday fool. Now I want my blue sports wagon and if you can't get it I'm gonna take my business elsewhere! Where's my old car?'
Car Salesman: 'I'm just as upset as you are, believe me. Davenport! Get Mr. Griswald's car back and bring it back here! Now I can get you the wagon, there's not problem there. The problem is that it might take six weeks. Now, I owe it to myself to tell you that if you are thinking of taking the tribe cross country, this is your automobile. The Wagon Queen Family Truckster. You think you hate it now, wait 'til you drive it.'
Clark: 'I don't want to drive it. I just want my old car back. I'm not falling for this. Let's go, Russ.'

No comments:

Post a Comment